Posting Rules and Suggestions
See rules and recommendations below for posting your reviews
FTC Blogger GuidelinesTo comply with new regulations introduced by the Federal Trade Commission, please mention as part of every Web or Amazon review that Tyndale House Publishers has provided you with a complimentary copy of this book or ARC.
If you're wondering how to write a good book review, here are some guidelines to follow:
- Make sure your review is at least two paragraphs.
- In the first paragraph, summarize the book and what it's about
- In the second paragraph, give your opinion of the book- You can also include info about the author
- Include the cover image of the book (these can be found on the Tyndale Media Center)
- Be sure to mention you received a complimentary copy of the book for review purposes from Tyndale House.
- Read over your review to make sure you use proper spelling and grammar.
- Authors, Tyndale employees, and other bloggers read your reviews. Make a good impression!
As you form your review, here are some good questions to ask yourself:- What did you like about the book and why?
- What did you not like about the book and why?
- What did you learn?
- To whom would you recommend this book and why?
Other Suggestions: - Embed the book trailer within your blog post
- Create a video review instead of writing out a post
- If you're reviewing a children's book, include your child's opinion of the book